Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Alkaline foods


I came across an article about Alkaline Foods from a blog that I subscribe to that really piqued my interest. It explained the health benefits of keeping a balanced PH level in the blood by offsetting the ingestion of acidic and alkaline foods.

I've never heard of this before but I thought I would try it and see if I derive any health benefits from it.

In order to display the foods in table form to print for reference ease in the kitchen, I made up a PDF file, which you might like, too. I have made it available for downloading here.

The original article: Alkaline Foods
By: Debra Hallum
URL: http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22177/68745-alkaline-foods

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that exceed the barrier of good taste will be deleted. I reserve the right to arbitrarily decide.