Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 aspirations


I watched Master Class featuring Jane Fonda last year and was struck by her statement that she no longer wants to be perfect; she wants to be made whole.

After pondering this statement for quite some time, I decided that I would make no resolutions for 2013. Instead, I'll spend 2013 expanding on valued aspirations.

Integrity: the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished.

Altruism: unselfishly concerned for or devoted to the welfare of others.

Flexible: experience and express the full range of emotion appropriately and then leave that emotional expression behind when it is time to move on.

Transparent: revealing your inner self, your true experience.

Unbiased: not biased or prejudiced; fair; impartial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that exceed the barrier of good taste will be deleted. I reserve the right to arbitrarily decide.