Monday, January 14, 2013

Be an explorer


Brain Pickings Weekly email included a review of the book How to Be an Explorer of the World: Portable Life Museum. The cover design lured me to take a peek.

There were quite a few illustrations featured but my eye was drawn immediately to the hand printed list written during late night wakefulness in 2007.

I just HAD to visit the author and illustrator Keri Smith's web site. Her text driven illustrations are thought provoking. The opening page grabbed my attention with its simplicity. The interactive drawing board 'Right in Front of You', beckoned me to submit.

I did, literally and figuratively.

Maybe you should, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments that exceed the barrier of good taste will be deleted. I reserve the right to arbitrarily decide.